Wellness Services Working in Conjunction With Chiropractic Care
Receiving chiropractic care is about much more than just having the spine readjusted. Chiropractors understand that good health requires an overall sense of well-being. To achieve that, not just one method will meet all needs. How to best treat each person depends on a number of factors. This is why these clinics offer numerous services to assist each patient.
- Spinal and posturing screenings: Detects curvatures and postural problems that may be causing pain. They are quick and easy to perform and are a first step to creating a treatment plan.
- Decompression Therapy: This form of treatment reduces pain and pressure caused by compression in the spinal column. The spine is gently stretched to expand the space between the discs and reduce the pressure on the nerves.
- Weight loss: Excess body weight causes unnecessary strain on joints, leading to pain. Sensible weight loss plans can assist those who need to drop a few pounds and teach them how to do so in a healthy manner.
- Acupuncture: No longer considered an alternative medical treatment, acupuncture increases blood circulation that helps to nourish the entire body. It is a proven pain-relieving method that reduces and sometimes eliminates the need for pain relievers.
- Corrective exercises: Improper movements are often the result of bad habits like sitting slumped over a desk or slouching when walking. Individuals can also develop habits like these to protect a damaged limb or joint following an injury. With corrective exercises, the patient can begin to learn how to walk, stand, or sit correctly again and relieve their muscle and joint pain.
- Nutritional counseling: Good health relies on eating correctly, even if weight loss is not a concern. Proper nutrition, including supplements, helps the body to heal better, stay stronger, and recover from injury.
- Lifestyle advice: A healthy lifestyle does a lot to improve the quality of life. Whether it is about eating right, getting more sleep or avoiding bad habits like smoking, it is important to have a clear plan towards preventing future illness or injury. With this type of assistance every patient can learn tips and gain encouragement that can help them to feel better.
Wellness Services are an important part of any chiropractic practice. Health experts from a variety of backgrounds work together to create comprehensive plans that will suit each patient. This type of individual care is a necessity for anyone who wants to remain in optimum health.
Desert Shadows Chiropractic and Wellness
4010 E Bell Rd #103
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Get Get Directions